Controls 8, 12 or 16 channels
With the Graupner HoTT 2.4 GHz technology used, the Graupner GR-12L receiver features state-of-the-art components and software.
The HoTT technology uses up to 75 channels. This ensures extreme operational reliability and insensitivity to external interference.
Receiver voltage, temperature and signal strength are transmitted without additional sensors. Failsafe and Hold are programmable. The input sensitivity of the receiver and thus the range could be significantly increased.
The small and extremely light receiver is used with SUMD, SBUS or SP2048 on Copter Flight Controls or Flybarless systems.
The RSSI value can be output with SUMD, SBUS or SP2048 on channel 8, 12 or 16.
3 additional solder terminals for K2-4 for servo pulse output or level output (0V or 3.3V max. 4mA) for switching LEDs or transistors.
The GR-12L receiver has a wide voltage range from 3.6 V - 8.4 V (operable up to 2.5 V) for high reliability, even with voltage fluctuations.
A red LED clearly indicates the operating status of the HoTT receiver at all times.
In our Graupner online shop you will find the right accessories and spare parts for model making - the right remote controls, chargers, servos, NiMH and LiPo batteries.
Hole spacing 20 mm x 20 mm. Hole diameter 3 mm.
The sides can be easily removed so that the receiver has the dimensions 25 mm x 15 mm x 4 mm. Product Features
- The use of up to 75 channels ensures extreme operational reliability and is insensitive to external interference.
- Wide receiver voltage range from 3.6 V - 8.4 V (functional up to 2.5 V)
- The red LED indicates the operating status
- The size and the weight could be reduced
- The receiver input sensitivity and thus the range has been further increased.
- Failsafe, Hold programmable
- telemetry connection
- SUMD signal for 8 channels for Copter Flight Controls (e.g. Betaflight and Raceflight) and Flybarless systems (e.g. for V-Stabi, Microbeast)
- Technical data
- Width [mm]: 25 (15) mm
- Height [mm]: 4 mm
- Temperature range [°C]: -15...+70 °C
- Antenna length [mm]: 2x wire 145 (antenna 30) mm
- Total weight [g]: 4 g
- frequency: 2400...2483.5 MHz
- Range approx. [m]: ~3000 m
- Length [mm]: 25 mm
- Dimensions [LxWxH in mm]: 25 x 25 (15) x 4 mm
- Modulation: 2.4 GHz FHSS
- Current consumption [mA]: 70 mA
- Operating voltage [V]: 4...10 V
- Gyro: No
- Channels: 8 / 12 / 16
- Telemetry capable: Yes
- Number of antennas: 2