Reliable communication with Graupner HoTT radios is no issue for the Graupner GR-24 12ch 2.4 GHz receiver, suitable for any type of application including large scale warbirds and large scale sailplanes. You will benefit from constant, real-time information monitoring of receiver voltage, receiver temperature and signal strength that is transmitted back to the radio without the need for additional sensors.
The dual, full range 2.4 GHz diversity antenna system continually hops to the better antenna signal, utilizing the last antenna used for receiving telemetry downlink transmissions. This ensures that the return channel data is transmitted via the better positioned antenna, assuring you that telemetry information is always available for a safe and secure flight.Features
- Up to 75 channel hopping for extreme operating reliability and immunity to external interference
- Broad voltage ranges of 3.6 V - 8.4 V (functional to 2.5 V) ensures safe operation even during voltage fluctuation
- Dual power connections
- Wireless setup and access technology
- LED to show operating status
- Increased receiver input sensitivity providing a vertical range of up to 4000 meters
- Easy, front access servo connections
- Fail-safe, hold, OFF and standard programmable directly from radio or receiver (channel 1: fail-safe; all others: hold)
- Programmable warning thresholds for low voltage, low or high temperatures
- Real-time wireless flight data recording
- Ultra-fast re-binding with HoTT radio
- Digital output (SUMD, SUMDV3, SUMDIN, SUMO, SUMI, SBUS) at input or output connector for flight controllers like V-Stabi, Microbeast, Brain, Bavarian Demone, 3Digi, Naze, et al
- Selectable frame rates between 10ms to 20ms.
- Compact and lightweight
HoTT- is the synthesis of know-how, engineering and worldwide tests by professional pilots. A 2.4 GHz system that points the way for the future of RC model making.
HoTT- Hopping Telemetry Transmission is safety with up to 75 channels
HoTT- uses frequency hopping spread spectrum technology. (FHSS)
HoTT- offers integrated telemetry in real time (expandable).
HoTT- is fully programmable with the help of the Smartbox.System Features:
- Simple and extremely fast binding
- Range test and undervoltage warning function
- Extremely wide receiver operating voltage range from 3.6 V to 8.4 V (functional up to 2.5 V)
- Failsafe, free channel mapping
- Binding of any number of receivers for channel expansion (max. 32 channels)
- Up to 4 servos can be controlled simultaneously in blocks with a servo cycle time of 10 ms (Digital servos only!)
- Maximum noise immunity due to optimized frequency hopping and wide channel spread
- Extremely fast rebinding, even at maximum distance
- Telemetry evaluation in real time
- Future-proof due to update capability via USB interface