Description "GRAUPNER SWITCHING MODULE MULTI SXM 4-WAY"
This module is an absolute "all-rounder" in the field of switching functions and contains a wide variety of functions in one device. The switching module is connected to an output of the receiver, the functions are controlled and controlled by means of the transmitter's stick or switch. Four outputs can be controlled with one receiver channel! Three different functions can be assigned to the four outputs by means of jumpers.
- Switching functions:On / Off (saving)Flashing light (1Hz) On / Off (saving)Moment switch On / Off (only for output 2 and 4)
- Maximum switchable voltage: 5-cell LiPo batteries, 14-cell NiMH batteries, (21.5V)
- Designed for currents up to 4A per output
- Supply of the module via the receiver battery up to max. 8.5V (2-cell LiPo batteries)
- Weight approx.: 9 g
- Dimensions approx.: 22/13/8 mm
Graupner, based in Kirchheim, Germany, was founded by the family Graupner and, up until March 2013, operated under the third Graupner generation from Stefan Graupner. In March 2013, the company was purchased by the manufacturer of Graupner HoTT RC Transmitter Systems. Graupner covers a large RC assortment including RC Cars and Trucks (GM), Helicopters, Airplanes, RC Electronics (HoTT 2,4GHZ), Chargers, RC Glow-Powered Motors (OS) as well as a large variety of Electric-Powered Brushless Motors. Graupner supplies around 2000 retailers throughout the world.