Not in stock. Available on approx. 09/30/2020.
Its compact size and top connector access makes the GR-8 well suited for any type of installation, especially where space is limited. The GR-8 HoTT receiver makes telemetry speed controllers and telemetry servos easy to install and is packed with standard features such as telemetry for signal strength, receiver voltage, temperature and main pack voltage (available with sensor, sold separately). With a range of up to 1000 meters and full spectrum utilization the GR-8 guarantees a reliable connection even at the most congested race tracks.
- Up to 75 channel hopping for extreme operating reliability and immunity to external interference
- Compact and lightweight
- Supports SUMD V2 telemetry protocol
- Fast frame rates as low as 1.5ms
- Wireless setup
- Fail Safe and Hold function
- Low power consumption
- Real-time wireless telemetry data recording
- Ultra-fast re-binding with HoTT radio
- Wide voltage ranges from 2.6V to 8.4V
- Built-in telemetry for temperatures, receiver voltage and receiver strength monitoring
0 of 0 reviews