Not in stock. Available on approx. 09/30/2020.
It is extremely lightweight – only 1.6 g – and its tiny footprint lends itself very well for small indoor flyers or micro flyer. The ultra-low voltage requirements – as low as 2.5 V – allows the GR-12 SH+ to operate on a single-cell LiPo battery making ideal for lightweight setups. This version, however, has an increased sensitivity input, increasing its operational range even further.
The GR-12 SH+ can provide a digital SUMH signal on channel 6 as well as direct motor control of a brushed motor (Max 2A) on channel 1. Like all Graupner HoTT receivers the GR-12 SH+ provides telemetry data like temperatures, receiver voltage and signal strength, giving you the information you need for a safe and secure flight. Comes equipped with an SH connector.
- Up to 75 channel hopping for extreme operating reliability and immunity to external interference
- Extremely compact and lightweight
- Five built-in programmable mixers
- Wireless setup and access technology
- Fail Safe and Hold function
- Low power consumption
- Real-time wireless flight data recording
- Ultra-fast re-binding with HoTT radio
- Wide voltage ranges from 2.6V to 8.4V
- Built-in telemetry for temperatures, receiver voltage and receiver strength monitoring
- SUM digital signal output
HoTT- is the synthesis of know-how, engineering and worldwide tests by professional pilots. A 2.4 GHz system that points the way for the future of RC model making.
HoTT- Hopping Telemetry Transmission is safety with up to 75 channels
HoTT- uses frequency hopping spread spectrum technology. (FHSS)
HoTT- offers integrated telemetry in real time (expandable).
HoTT- is fully programmable with the help of the Smartbox.
- Simple and extremely fast binding
- Range test and undervoltage warning function
- Extremely wide receiver operating voltage range from 3.6 V to 8.4 V (functional up to 2.5 V)
- Failsafe, free channel mapping
- Binding of any number of receivers for channel expansion (max. 32 channels)
- Up to 4 servos can be controlled simultaneously in blocks with a servo cycle time of 10 ms (Digital servos only!)
- Maximum noise immunity due to optimized frequency hopping and wide channel spread
- Extremely fast rebinding, even at maximum distance
- Telemetry evaluation in real time
- Future-proof due to update capability via USB interface
0 of 0 reviews