In stock. Usually ships within 1 business day.
The GR-12L provides real-time bi-directional data transmission of critical system health datalike temperatures, receiver voltage and signal strength using the Graupner HoTT protocol providing you with telemetry information you need for a safe and secure flight.
- Up to 75 channel hopping for extreme operating reliability and immunity to external interference
- Compact and lightweight
- Front load servo connections for easier installation in small airframes
- Digital SUMD, SBUS signal output providing connectivity to other vendors flight controllers
- Selectable frame rate of 10ms or 20ms for digital or analog servos
- Fail Safe and Hold function
- Low power consumption
- Wide voltage ranges from 3.6V to 8.4V
- Built-in telemetry for temperatures, receiver voltage and receiver strength monitoring
0 of 0 reviews