No longer available
With integrated telemetry, the GR-12 is easy to setup using only your Graupner radio to access all stabilization functions without the need for cables or computers. Sailplane or DLG pilots will especially appreciate the built in VARIO to assist during thermal flight and altitude readings.
The GR-12 Gyro Vario receiver can be used in almost any airplane, sport, 3D, aerobatic as well as sailplanes. The GR-12 also provides internal mixers to accommodate different type of wing configurations such as V-Tail, dual elevators and butterfly.
The GR-12 Vario gyro receiver can be expanded with additional telemetry modules (GPS, Altimeter, ESC Telemetry)
- 3-axes airplane stabilization
- Multi-mode stabilization OFF/Normal/Heading Lock/Rate
- Built in altimeter and vario
- Modes and rates can be changed during flight
- Ultra-fast gyro sensors for fast and crisp response
- Setup made easy using your Graupner radio
- Supports V-Tail, Dual Elevators, Butterfly, Flaperon mixing
- Real-time wireless flight data recording
- Built in telemetry for signal strength, temperatures and receiver voltage
- Free firmware upgrades using Graupner Firmware Update Studio
0 of 0 reviews