Not in stock. Available on approx. 09/30/2020.
The GR-12 provides real-time bi-directional data transmission of critical system health data like temperatures, receiver voltage and signal strength using the Graupner HoTT protocol providing you with telemetry information you need for a safe and secure flight. The built-in program mixers allow increased flexibility in flight precision and function.
- Up to 75 channel hopping for extreme operating reliability and immunity to external interference
- Compact and lightweight
- Front-load servo connections for easier installation in small airframes
- Digital output for SUMD, SUMDV3, SUMO, SUMI, SBUS signal providing connectivity to other vendors flight controllers and secondary satellite for other Graupner HoTT receivers
- Selectable frame rate of 10ms or 20ms for digital or analog servos
- Fail Safe and Hold function
- Low power consumption
- Wide voltage ranges from 3.6V to 8.4V
- Built-in telemetry for temperatures, receiver voltage and receiver strength monitoring
- 5 built-in program mixers
HoTT- is the synthesis of know-how, engineering and worldwide tests by professional pilots. A 2.4 GHz system that points the way for the future of RC model making.
HoTT- Hopping Telemetry Transmission is safety with up to 75 channels
HoTT- uses frequency hopping spread spectrum technology. (FHSS)
HoTT- offers integrated telemetry in real time (expandable).
HoTT- is fully programmable with the help of the Smartbox.
- Simple and extremely fast binding
- Range test and undervoltage warning function
- Extremely wide receiver operating voltage range from 3.6 V to 8.4 V (functional up to 2.5 V)
- Failsafe, free channel mapping
- Binding of any number of receivers for channel expansion (max. 32 channels)
- Up to 4 servos can be controlled simultaneously in blocks with a servo cycle time of 10 ms (Digital servos only!)
- Maximum noise immunity due to optimized frequency hopping and wide channel spread
- Extremely fast rebinding, even at maximum distance
- Telemetry evaluation in real time
- Future-proof due to update capability via USB interface
0 of 0 reviews